Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Need Guinea Pigs



Not the real guinea pigs, I mean YOU! I honestly do not need any more furry creatures to feed and clean up after.

I recently read an article on a portrait technique that I would really like to try out. If you think you meet all or most of the requirements below please give me a call. If I haven't met or photographed your family before, please email me a snap shot of your family (non-professional pics please).

Now for the details-
- Requires a large-ish family. 6-12 subjects that vary in ages. This could include, but doesn't have to, grandparents to infants.
-EVERYONE must wear a long sleeve black shirt with NO logos or patterns.
-A model release needs to be signed for every subject in the portrait. If no signed release, no session.
-Session will take place in my studio in Sonora.

What do you get?
-The pleasure of being in my company! Isn't that enough!?!
As a bonus,
-No session fee!
-You will receive a 8x12 print and 20% off all prints purchased from this session .

Please contact me if you are interested in this oppurtunity.
(209) 532-0027
diane@connphotography.com

No comments: