Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Barter ~ 2008



So who knows what bartering is? Bartering is where you trade services or goods instead of exchanging money. I've done it a few times. There was an awesome massage theripist in Sonora who had the cutest children. It worked out well for both of us. She got great images of her kids and I got to ignore mine for a couple of whole hours while getting my giant knots rubbed out.


I got to thinking this morning, that there has to be lots of people out there who have goods or services I may want and they might need some custom portraits. So here is the deal, if you make or something you think I may be interested in, let me know. Post a comment or send me an email and we might be able to work something out.



I few things I know I'm interested in:

-massages
-a facial
-piano lessons for my 6 year old
-a nice handbag
-dance classes for my 5 year old (do you have a dance studio?)



Christmas is coming. I have a lot of people I need gifts for. What do you have for...?

12 year old nephew

14 year old niece

6 year old son

5 year old daughter

2 year old daughter

Grandparents

Siblings

1 comment:

J and A said...

I love bartering too! We have a couple single adult friends who love my homemade pizza . . . and I have the hardest time paying a sitter . . . so they will watch our kids from time to time and I make them pizza. We are all happy. :)