Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oldies But Goodies



Last week my external hard drive crashed.  I've learned the hard and expensive way a very important lesson...BACK UP everything that is important to you.  It looks like a lot of the images I've taken since last summer may be lost.  Most of the images I have backed up on CD somewhere, but some, like my own personal pictures are lost.  I still have one data recovery place who is going to take a look to see what they can do, but its going to come at a nice price.

So today, I've been backing up some old sessions and images from years past.  I've come across a few images I know I haven't blogged but should have.  So I'm sharing them with you now.  Enjoy!


This little cutie will be 6 years old this year!














More to come, I'm sure.

No comments: