Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some Oldies But Goodies I Never Posted





I was looking through my blog for a certain image I was sure I posted a few years ago, but alas....I never did! So, I found a few of my favorites that never quite made it either. I'm sure there are many more, but here's a few to get you by for now! 501794925_5890
My Favorite Little Brother and His Beautiful Wife.

watermelon cherry
This is our pain in the neck my husband's dog being held captive by our then 3 year old.
The two of them are best buddies now, weather Watermelon Cherry BBQ Sauce likes it our not.
(Our 3 year old also named the dog.)

sr2
Steven and Randi again.

sr



Delicious Desserts
Product Photography.
My Mother In Law makes the most fantastic desserts.  She can make anything beautiful and delicious!



EmilyandKory
Emily & Kory


No comments: